Commercial Graduate Program in Asia Pacific
Novozymes offers candidates from top Asian MBA schools the chance to join a commercially focused graduate program with an international outlook.
About the program
The program is planned to run for 3 years and participants will be positioned within the commercial chain of Novozymes.
The program entails international exposure with one or more prolonged stays at one of our locations abroad.
Participants will be assigned to a Novozymes manager and offered the training needed to perform daily tasks. To accelerate the development from graduate towards becoming a future leader in Novozymes, an Individual Development Plan will be designed and supporting coaching and training activities provided.
What candidates are we looking for?
We are looking for graduates with the talent and ambitions to build a career with a leading Global biotech company. Characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
- Master level degree within business, marketing, microbiology or engineering
- Ideally holds – or will soon obtain – an international MBA degree from a top ranked business school on top of +2 years of work experience
- Firmly grounded in Asian culture while connecting well to the thinking and business practices of other cultures
- A strong commercial orientation and the ambition to build a career in the commercial side of business
- Outgoing personality with a natural inclination to liaise and network with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders
- Drive and ability to take initiative and lead the way
How to join the Novozymes Commercial Graduate Program
The 2013 edition of the Novozymes China (og AP) case competition has been successfully completed. Please stay updated on future competitions, events and job opportunities at www.novozymes.com
Contact the Talent Search Team