HSE Specialist, Beijing
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
HSE Specialist, Tianjin
We are looking for a HSE Specialist located in Beijing. As a HSE Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting line of business for environment, safety, and Occupational Health for NZCI. The detailed tasks and responsibilities will include,
- Identify the relevant HSE law and regulations. Make sure these regulations are communicated to the relevant functions and ensure NZCI in compliance of the regulations.
- Develop site level HSE guidelines and site level management system in accordance with Chinese regulations and Novozymes standards.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of HSE management by e.g. HSE inspection, Change management etc.
- Conduct site level HSE trainings for employees and support hiring departments for contractors training.
- Communicate with local HSE authorities and 3-party supervision bodies.
- Bachelor degree or above majored in science, preferably Safety, Environment, or Chemistry.
- 3 year or above of HSE working experience in analytical laboratory or manufacturing enterprise.
- Team-working spirit and good communication skill to deal with stakeholders of internal and external.
- Strong willingness to face challenges and learn to solve them independently.
- Excellent English skill in both spoken and written
- National certified safety engineer is preferred.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Please send your application and CV in English (mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to: PNZ@novozymes.com (请注明申请职位的名称和编号)
More positions, please kindly visit career website: http://www.novozymes.com/asiapacific-cn/novozymes-in-china/career-in-china/Pages/default.aspx Or Novozymes's Wechat: NovozymesRecruiting