Research Scientist, Fungal Microbiology, Beijing
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as an important part of the Novozymes’ regional organization, you will join a dynamic team to strengthen our market leader position and extend the reach of our biological solutions, paving the way for a brighter future.
Research Scientist, Fungal microbiology, Beijing
We are looking for a Research Scientist focusing on fungal microbiology, located in Beijing.
The work will include,
- Independently plan, carry out and report laboratory studies as part of project plans and in agreement with Manager.
- Contribute to study and project plans.
- Define, analyse, develop and implement new methods, equipment and competencies to solve multiple-discipline technical problems.
- Take on project group leader responsibilities when appointed.
- Provide guidance and information to Research Associates and Lab Assistants to secure fast, efficient and prioritized solving of tasks.
- Drive the development of department strategies.
- Implement/maintain company policies, principles and QMS.
- Ensure good cooperation within the department and collaborate closely with other parts of the organization .
- PhD or MS with 5-10 years of proven experience in fungal microbiology. Experience with enzyme is preferred.
- Good communication skills, excellent English, are needed, as well as an enthusiastic personality with a passion for science and scientific approach.
- Open-minded and excellent team work skills.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Novozymes career website online application: http://www.novozymes.com/asiapacific-cn/novozymes-in-china/career-in-china/Pages/default.aspx
Or Wechat: NovozymesRecruiting