Account Manager Biofuel
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Business Operations, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Account Manager, Business Operations, Biofuel, NA, US & Canada
Be a leader in bio-innovation and join a dynamic group of diverse colleagues as we help our customers realize their optimum operational and professional potential in the Biofuel industry. Working with Novozymes is like joining a family of innovators, advocates, and customers that work together to impact our world in a positive way. We truly care about our customers’ success and advocate for the industry while delivering solutions directly to the customer’s production facility. These products and services reduce natural resource use, chemical use, and ultimately increase efficiency and profitability for the customer.
As an Account Manager you will have the opportunity to gain significant exposure based on responsibilities and customer base. For many, this has led to substantial growth opportunities within the organization, into: sales management, marketing, business development, and many more. Novozymes wants great people and has a commitment to help each individual develop in meaningful ways that are tailored to their personality, strengths, and passions.
As an Account Manager at Novozymes you will have the opportunity to:
- Travel - Approximately 50% travel of traditional working calendar (all travel expenses & meals paid)
- Telecommute - Operate from your own subsidized home office when not traveling to customers.
- Location - Report to NA headquarters in Franklinton, NC, but live anywhere in contiguous 48 states or Canada. Close proximity to a major airline hub is a plus. Visits to HQ ~1-2x per quarter.
- Scenic Work Environment - Tour the Great Plains and beautiful Midwest as you call on some of the most genuine people in the world.
- International - travel and growth opportunities internationally are continual as Novozymes maintains R&D, production, and sales offices worldwide.
This flexible and exciting work environment allows for freedom and growth supported by a highly successful team and dynamic biotech innovator. Challenge yourself and be challenged by a great group of highly successful and motivated individuals working in concert to impact the world through biological solutions.
In this position you need to have :
- Bachelor of Science in chemistry, biology, engineering, business, marketing, or finance.
- Minimum 5 years business to business sales experience with a sales territory comprised of customer turnover greater than $10mUSD per year and multiple customer locations throughout the US or Canada.
- Experience selling innovative value products and services in the biotech, chemical, or technology industries. Commodity sales experience is not preferred.
- Significant drive to win, while maintaining integrity.
- A willingness to coach, mentor, and support the entire team.
- Strong fermentation knowledge and experience with fermentation troubleshooting is highly preferred.
- Selling experience to Operational and C-level customer contacts is preferred.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Application deadline: October 15, 2016