Novozymes restructures the areas in enzyme sales reporting
To ensure alignment between Novozymes’ recently updated internal structure and approach to customers and communication with the financial markets, enzyme sales areas as disclosed and reported to the financial markets will be changed.
23. March 2011
The main change is that the technical enzyme sales area will now be split up.
The new sales reporting areas going forward are listed below:
- Household Care Enzymes – 32% of 2010 total sales – the old detergent enzyme sales area, only change of sales area name
- Bioenergy Enzymes 19% of 2010 total sales – the subarea ethanol from the technical enzyme sales area
- Food & Beverages Enzymes – 30% of 2010 total sales – the old food enzyme sales area, but now including the subarea starch from the technical enzyme sales area and other minor food-related subareas from both the technical and the feed enzyme sales areas
- Feed & Other Technical Enzymes – 13% of 2010 total sales – the old feed enzyme sales area, including the remaining subareas from the technical enzyme sales area, less minor food-related subareas previously included in the feed and technical enzyme sales areas
- BioBusiness: microorganisms and biopharmaceutical ingredients (BPI) – 4% and 2% of 2010 total sales respectively – unchanged, except a minor change in 2006 for BPI