Change in sales reporting areas
To ensure alignment between Novozymes’ recently updated internal structure and the company's approach to customers and communication with the financial markets, Novozymes' sales areas as disclosed and reported to the financial markets have been changed.
The main change is that BioBusiness, including its sales areas Microorganisms and Biopharma, is being split up.
The new sales reporting areas are:
– The old Household Care Enzymes sales area, now including microorganism sales for cleaning solutions
– Only name change. This sales reporting area was previously called Food & Beverages Enzymes
– Only name change. This sales reporting area was previously called Bioenergy Enzymes
– The combination of the animal feed enzyme sales from the old sales reporting area Feed & Other Technical Enzymes and microorganism sales for aquaculture and agriculture (BioAg)
– The combination of the other technical enzyme sales from the old sales reporting area Feed & Other Technical Enzymes, microorganism sales for wastewater treatment, and Biopharma