Grease interceptor maintenance
Beneficial microorganisms augment the natural processes already at work in grease interceptors and help keep them operating efficiently.
Maintaining grease interceptors is a necessity for smooth kitchen operations, but it doesn't have to be a costly, time-consuming process. Novozymes' grease interceptor solutions containing patented beneficial microorganisms help reduce problems such as grease buildup, drain line blockages, and foul odors that can result in excessive pumping – and bring operations to a halt.
• Help reduce maintenance of grease interceptors through long-lasting microbial bio-augmentation
• Help prevent buildup by continuously degrading a broad range of fat, oil, and grease (FOG), as well as other food organics
• Help reduce grease interceptor odors by continuously breaking down odor-causing volatile fatty acids and organics in grease interceptors
• Patented microbial technology for optimal and long-lasting performance in grease interceptors
• Sustainable, natural cleaning products
• NSF Nonfoods Compounds Registration Program-certified formulations available