Grease Guard™ D Lipase – Maintenance of grease interceptors
An effective solution for worry-free maintenance of grease interceptors.
Maintaining grease interceptors is a necessity for smooth kitchen operations, but it doesn't have to be a costly, time-consuming process. Grease Guard™ D Lipase takes the worry out of grease interceptor maintenance and helps keep kitchens running smoother. Patented beneficial microorganisms augment the natural processes already at work in grease interceptors, degrading grease buildup and helping reduce problems such as drain line blockages, excessive pumping and malodors.
Fast, effective grease interceptor maintenance
• Helps reduce grease interceptor maintenance through long-lasting microbial bio-augmentation
• Helps prevent buildup by continuously degrading a broad range of fat, oil, and grease (FOG), as well as other food organics
• Maintains a clean effluent drain line and reduces effluent drain blockages
• Does not carry FOG downstream in the municipal system
• Helps reduce odors caused by grease interceptors by continuously breaking down odor-causing volatile fatty acids and organics in the grease interceptor
Advanced microbial technology
• Patented microbial technology long-lasting performance, even under harsh or low-pH conditions
Adding beneficial microorganisms found in nature to your cleaning solutions enables you to offer innovative biodegradable cleaning products that reduce the environmental impact of cleaning.
• Certified within the NSF Nonfoods Compounds Registration Program (Grease Guard™ Herbal, Grease Guard™ Pure, and Grease Guard™ D Lipase)