One size doesn't fit all
Take the mystery out of phytase
Phytase is an enzyme that releases phosphate from animal feed. Our phytase expert Lars Skov and DSM principle scientist Aaron Cowieson help demystify phytases by explaining their characteristics and product forms.
Co-create the future of feed
Balancius™ is the first and only broiler feed ingredient designed to unlock the hidden potential in gastrointestinal functionality. Balancius is a novel microbial muramidase that supports digestion, gastrointestinal functionality and improves animal performance.
Alterion® helps to improve improve feed utilization on poultry farms and works as a natural alternative to antibiotic growth promoters.
- Proven results from poultry herds around the world
- Uses a one-of-a-kind strain of Bacillus subtilis
- Works as a natural alternative to antibiotic growth promoters
- Gives farmers better control over poultry gut health
- Optimizes the feed conversion ration by 2-2.5%
Ronozyme® is the world’s first pure protease enzyme for feed. These tiny wonders complement chickens’ digestive enzymes, improves protein digestibility, and makes more amino acids available them.
- Reduces overall feed costs by 3-8%
- Reduces nitrogen emissions and greenhouse gases
Novozymes PondDTox® is a sustainable microbial solution for aquaculture that improves water quality and reduces the risk of disease and increase yields.
- Prevents harmful buildup while removing hydrogen sulfide
- Protects aquatic life and reduces mortality
- Improves your crop’s yield and size
Water quality is important in ponds, hatcheries and nurseries. Novozymes microbial aquaculture solutions use beneficial bacteria to help maintain healthy conditions naturally and effectively
- Stable bloom throughout the crop cycle
- Clean bottom levels due to digested bottom sludge and excess feed
- Enhanced yield due to the creation of an optimal and stress-free environment