Powerful protection, higher yields
Close relationships make the difference
A powerful partnership
Actinovate® is a microbial fungicide that can suppress root rot, damping-off fungi and other foliar fungal pathogens.
Benefits of Actinovate®
- Water soluble
- Applies easily, with minimal agitation
- Can be used in tank mixes with appropriately labeled products
- Creates by-products to aid in plant health
Acceleron® offers more complete and consistent disease protection; including:
- Unprecedented defense against Rhizoctonia and Fusarium
- Improved root and plant health
- Industry-leading insecticide combinations
- unmatched nematode protection.
The first inoculant releases phosphate bound in the soil, while the second enhances mycorrhizal colonization which can increase water and nutrient uptake through the roots.
BioRise™ 2 is a strong example of the innovation in our partnership with Bayer.
Benefits of Met52® EC liquid include:
- Biological insecticide
- Easy-to-use liquid formula
- Competitive efficacy with chemical insecticides and other pest control methods
- Four-hour re-entry interval (USA) and zero hour re-entry interval (CAN)
- No post-harvest interval (USA and Canada)
- Fully suitable as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program
- No known resistance, making it a valuable tool for insecticide resistance management
Benefits of Met52 Granular include:
- No known resistance
- No chemical residue or harvest restrictions
- No toxicological classification
- Compatible with IPM programs as the preventive tool of the program
JumpStart® seed treatment can increase the availability and uptake of phosphate.
The naturally occurring fungus Penicillium bilaiae grows along plant roots, releasing phosphate that has been bound to minerals and soil particles, so this critical nutrient is more available to your crop.
Improved phosphate availability:
- Enhances early vigor
- Bolsters root and shoot growth, supporting greater stress tolerance and earlier, more uniform plant development
- Improves yield potential
QuickRoots® microbial seed inoculant products contain two powerful microbes, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Trichoderma virens, which have the ability to release phosphate in the soil that’s not readily available to the plant.
By unlocking the nitrogen, potassium and phosphate that are already in your fields, QuickRoots® products help to maximize the effectiveness of your inputs and your yield potential.
Greater phosphate availability can lead to expanded root volume, which enhances nitrogen and potassium uptake.
Improved nutrient uptake can ultimately enable optimal plant growth and increased yield potential.