Powerful protection, higher yields
Close relationships make the difference
A powerful partnership
Actinovate® is a microbial fungicide that can suppress root rot, damping-off fungi and other foliar fungal pathogens.
Benefits of Actinovate®
- Water soluble
- Applies easily, with minimal agitation
- Can be used in tank mixes with appropriately labeled products
- Creates by-products to aid in plant health
Acceleron® offers more complete and consistent disease protection; including:
- Unprecedented defense against Rhizoctonia and Fusarium
- Improved root and plant health
- Industry-leading insecticide combinations
- unmatched nematode protection.
The first inoculant releases phosphate bound in the soil, while the second enhances mycorrhizal colonization which can increase water and nutrient uptake through the roots.
BioRise™ 2 is a strong example of the innovation in our partnership with Bayer.
JumpStart® seed treatment can increase the availability and uptake of phosphate.
The naturally occurring fungus Penicillium bilaiae grows along plant roots, releasing phosphate that has been bound to minerals and soil particles, so this critical nutrient is more available to your crop.
Improved phosphate availability:
- Enhances early vigor
- Bolsters root and shoot growth, supporting greater stress tolerance and earlier, more uniform plant development
- Improves yield potential
QuickRoots® microbial seed inoculant products contain two powerful microbes, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Trichoderma virens, which have the ability to release phosphate in the soil that’s not readily available to the plant.
By unlocking the nitrogen, potassium and phosphate that are already in your fields, QuickRoots® products help to maximize the effectiveness of your inputs and your yield potential.
Greater phosphate availability can lead to expanded root volume, which enhances nitrogen and potassium uptake.
Improved nutrient uptake can ultimately enable optimal plant growth and increased yield potential.
A biofungicide based on the naturally-occurring Bacillus amyloliquefaciens bacterium.
Benefits of Taegro®
- Complements conventional fungicides and can be used as part of Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Provides low risk of resistance due to multiple modes of action
- Application at low dose rates
- Supports market access by complying with food chain requirements