Designed for performance
The Avantec® range of alpha-amylases for liquefaction helps plants improve their liquefication and fermentation processes.
- Higher starch ethanol yield
- Viscosity reduction for increased throughput
- Better corn ethanol yield
- Improved nutrition during ethanol fermentation
- Optimized throughput improvement
Cellic® helps plant owners optimize their processes when producing fermentable sugars and ethanol derived from cellulosic feedstocks.
- Reduction in ethanol production costs
- Impressive process and substrate versatility
- Increased biomass-to-sugar conversion
- Decrease in enzyme dosing
- Solid loading increase
- Hydrolysis time reduction
- Reduction in pre-treatment severity
With Novozymes’ Fortiva®, you have the capability to solubilize untapped, difficult starch, so you can release more sugars while also running a more efficient and flexible production process.
- Improve ethanol yield
- Solubilize more starch
- Increase corn oil production
- Broad temperature performance from 185°F-195°F, optimized to 195°F
Novozymes Innova® platform of highly stress tolerant yeasts puts you in control, reducing operational stress created by your yeast.
- *New* If your fermentation time is >52 hours, learn more about Innova® Force here
- If your fermentation time is >57 hours click here - Innova® Lift
- If your fermentation time is <57 hours click here - Innova® Drive
- Reliably produce ethanol at temperature excursions up to 98°F
- Maintain ethanol production when organic acid events occur
- Convert more starch with a powerful expressed glucoamylase and companion enzyme blends
Liquozyme® is a range of eight alpha-amalyses for liquefaction that allow for an efficient biofuel production process.
- A pH 5.0 – 6.0 range
- Super-concentrated formulations
- Higher solid handling capabilities
- Decrease in enzyme dosing
- No need for added calcium
Spirizyme® is a range of glucoamylases that work to break down hard-to-reach corn fiber and enhance performance in ethanol production.
- Lowest level of residual starch
- Greatest possible DP2 and sugar conversion
- Solutions for diverse operating conditions
Viscozyme® decreases energy use by saving water that would otherwise be used to dilute and handle the mash.
- Superior viscosity reduction
- Raw material choice of wheat, triticale, barley and rye
- Greater ethanol fuel output due to more dry matter in the mash
- Lower operating costs
- Flexible temperature use
- Customized solutions to make the most of your plant design and operations
New tools for old tasks
Big data may be old news to us…but there’s a revolution happening in the tools available to analyze it. Based on his 30-plus years of experience in the industry, principal scientist Frank Moore believes that the true change is about rapid, real-time tracking and analysis made possible by new tools.