Designed for performance
Enzymatic catalysis in biodiesel
Novozymes Innova® platform of highly stress tolerant yeasts puts you in control, reducing operational stress created by your yeast.
- If your fermentation time is >57 hours click here - Innova® Lift
- If your fermentation time is <57 hours click here - Innova® Drive
- Reliably produce ethanol at temperature excursions up to 98°F
- Maintain ethanol production when organic acid events occur
- Convert more starch with a powerful expressed glucoamylase and companion enzyme blends
The Novozymes Avantec® and Novozymes Liquozyme® portfolios of alpha-amylases deliver benefits in liquefaction.
- 70-90% lower nitrogen inputs
- Up to 15% more corn oil yield
- 2-3% ethanol yield improvement
- Significant viscosity enhancement
- Optimized throughput improvement
- Total removal of stand-alone protease
- Low pH viscosity reduction at low usage cost
- Reliable viscosity reduction for a broad range of operation conditions
- Broad pH range – pH 5.0-6.0
- Enables higher solids through superior viscosity break
- Available in super-concentrated formulations
The Novozymes Spirizyme® portfolio
of fiber-degrading glucoamylases deliver benefits in saccharification.
Choose the robustness in starch conversion and fermentation efficiency that suits your plant’s performance goals.
• Releases bound starch from beneath the cell wall
• 2% ethanol yield improvement
• Increased corn oil yields
• 2% natural gas reduction
• Works well with longer fermentation times
The Novozymes Viscozyme® portfolio of viscosity- reducing xylanases deliver benefits in process enhancement.
• Superior viscosity reduction above 80°C
• Heat stable xylanase for viscosity reduction
• Higher ethanol production
• Lower operating costs
• Flexible temperature use below 80°C
Novozymes Eversa® is an enzymatic alternative for biodiesel production.
With Eversa®, sulphuric acid is unnecessary, even for biodiesel feedstocks with high free fatty acids (FFAs) like palm oil.
Eversa® also delivers additional benefits in biodiesel production.
• Suited for high FFA levels
• Eliminates need for sulphuric acid and sodium methoxide
• Feedstock flexibility
• Lower energy and methanol costs
• Higher yields or higher capacity
• Increased safety
• Higher-quality glycerin
Novozymes BG Max® is a unique microbial biogas production product that:
• Improves biogas production by 37% for an improved energy balance
• Reduces operating costs
• Improves performance
• Simplifies operations
• Improves cost-effectiveness
New tools for old tasks
Big data may be old news to us…but there’s a revolution happening in the tools available to analyze it. Based on his 30-plus years of experience in the industry, principal scientist Frank Moore believes that the true change is about rapid, real-time tracking and analysis made possible by new tools.