What is Saccharification?
The truth about Trehalase
How do enzymes help the saccharrification process?
Enzymes called glucoamylases are like tiny soldiers who fight to degrade fiber in the saccharrification process. What’s left after the battle is won? Sugar. This can be converted to ethanol fuel.
Novozymes Spirizyme® saccharification enzymes work extra hard to reduce residual sugar and increase profits for corn-based ethanol plants. This range of 8 glucoamylases is the bioenergy industry’s standard for saccharification.
Novozymes Spirizyme® is a range of eight gluco-amalyses for saccharification that allow for the greatest total sugar conversion in the biofuel energy industry.
- A lower risk of process errors
- Easy integration into ethanol fuel production
- Customization options for plants with specific operating conditions or goals
- The highest DP2 reduction in the industry - Up to 70%
- The most sugar conversion possible