Dry balanced dough
How can enzymes help?
Dough conditioners make it easier to achieve consistent baking results. They increase the tolerance against fluctuations significantly. Dough conditioners improve the processing of bread dough in a highly automatedenvironment. They ensure more constant production process and output.
Your solutions for dough conditioning
This latest bacterial xylanase delivers superior bread volume, appearance and texture. Its robust performance simplifies operations. You no longer need a different xylanase for each baking operation. Novozymes Panzea® is easy to formulate into current solutions.
- Superior volume improvement
- Better bread appearance and texture
- Stable and consistent dough for better machinability
- High tolerance for flour and process variations
Novozymes Pentopan® is a fungal xylanase for dough conditioning with a good ratio between cost and performance.
- Improved dough machinability and dough handling properties
- Improved oven spring, higher volume
- More uniform crumb structure and softness
- Version available for production of organic baked goods
Novozymes Celluclast® allows you to effectively product wholegrain bread by creating superior volume, appearance and texture.