What is separation?
How can enzymes help?
By combining enzymatic separation technology with mechanical separation, you can increase separation efficiency. Better separation with enzymes lets you achieve the highest-ever starch and gluten outputs, and significantly better fiber dewatering:
• Boost separation efficiency
• Cut utility spend
• Cut interruptions, raise efficiency
• Increase production capacity
Get the most from your corn and all of your mills
Novozymes Frontia® Fiberwash allows you to get the most from your corn and all your mills by combining mechanical milling with enzymatic corn separation.
- Increase your starch output by more than 2%
- Increase your gluten meal output by more than 8%
- Cut your drying costs by more than 20%
- Cut your dewatering equipment load by 20-30%
- Boost your grinding capacity by 10%