What is separation?
How can enzymes help?
By combining enzymatic separation technology with mechanical separation, you can increase separation efficiency. Better separation with enzymes lets you achieve the highest-ever starch and gluten outputs, and significantly better fiber dewatering:
• Boost separation efficiency
• Cut utility spend
• Cut interruptions, raise efficiency
• Increase production capacity
Our solution for corn separation
Choose your value drivers to get the most from your corn and all your mills
- Boost starch output by 2%
- Boost gluten meal output by 8%
- Cut co-product drying energy by 15-25% through better dewatering
- Cut fiber press and gluten filter electricity consumption Cut fresh water use by 2%
- Less dewatering equipment needed due to load reduction of 20-30%.
- Increase time for planned maintenance and repair, defer investments
- Cut interruptions and boost mill efficiency
- Remove bottlenecks in dewatering and separation equipment to increase maximum grinding capacity by 5-15%
- Push 10-20% more Corn Steep Liquor through fiber dryer