Save costs on sludge dewatering and disposal
One size doesn't fit all
The goal is to minimize costs while maintaining effective hydrocarbon degradation in the effluent. Novozymes BioRemove 2300 is a blend of carefully chosen microorganisms with unique hydrocarbon degradation capabilities that saved one petrochemical facility $120,000 per year. It also reduced effluent TSS by 26% and kept effluent biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) below permitted levels.
Boost biogas production
Get supplemental nutrients and gain enhanced biological growth in nutrient-deficient or BOD-limited waste streams with BioAid®.
Benefits of BioAid®
- Make nitrogen and phosphorus available to bacteria
- Highly-concentrated and readily-degradable carbon
- A food source during turnarounds and process disruptions
BG Max combines beneficial microorganisms and fast-acting enzymes for efficient biogas production.
Benefits of BGMax®
- 112% biogas yield increase per kg of removed COD
- 86% biogas production increase
- Enhanced COD removal in anaerobic systems
- Reduction of build-up of floating grease in anaerobic treatment units
Novozymes BioEase® 2305 has hydrocarbon-degrading microorganisms that stimulate the biological degradation of oily residuals and initiate biological rinse water treatment.
Benefits of BioEase®
- Easy and safe to use
- Adheres to most vertical surfaces, making it ideal for cleaning tanks
- Compatible for use with most manual spray applicators
BioRemove® 3200 is used for grease degradation in the food industry.
BioRemove® 3200 benefits
- Targets fats, oils and grease
- Reduces grease related filamentous bulking
- Reduces foam removal costs
Improve treatment of complex industrial wastewater.
BioRemove® 1500 benefits
- Lowered BOD/COD
- Improved biomass health
- Aid stability and upset recovery
- Used in a wide range of industries
BioRemove® 2300 is used for hydrocarbon degradation in the refining and petrochemical industries.
BioRemove® 2300 benefits
- Improve plant stability and effluent quality
- Minimize toxicity impacts
- Improve turnaround
- Reduce hydrocarbon-related filamentous bulking
Degrade grease in municipal wastewater with BioRemove® 4200
BioRemove® 4200 benefits
- Target oils, fats, and grease
- Reduce filamentous bulking related to grease
- Reduce removal coasts related to foaming
Toler-X® helps keep plants compliant and improves plant efficiency at colder temperatures.
Benefits of Toler-X®
- Reduce permit violations
- Reduce surcharges
- Improve COD reduction at cold temperatures
- Improve system stability at cold temperatures
Target odors from hydrogen sulfide, mercaptans, organic acids and a variety of wastewater stenches.
Benefits of OdorCap®
- Response to odor formation – prevention at source
- Odor management through odor-binding chemistry and odor-degrading microorganisms
- Available in spray form for direct surface application
Drastically reduce sludge with BioSpikes®
Benefits of BioSpikes®
- Lower operating costs
- Less dredging
- Less sludge to be dredged
- Improved plant efficiency
- Improved hydraulic retention
- Increased operating lagoon time
- Minimized short-circuiting
- Simplified operations
Lower operating costs, improve efficiency, and simplify operations with BioQuick 5140®.
BioQuick® 5140 benefits
- Reduced surcharges
- Fewer permit violations
- Fewer production delays
- Quicker biomass building
- Improved Flocculation
- Improved settleability
- Shortened start-up period
- More predictable start-ups