Supply Operation Trainee (生产运营管培生）
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about successfully transferring customer demand to products, creating value on maturing and optimizing supply operation flow? Then you might be our new TEDA operation Trainee
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new TEDA Operation Trainee
You will work on global working platform, with broad development path; playing with interesting elite companions, to diversify NZ culture atmosphere to connect to create. Senior mentors from different key business functions will help you and guide you a better business understanding. You will also have coaching and dialog chance from senior management team, career mentor, and HR manager.
Dare to lead and waiting for your join!
Welcome to TEDA Operation
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Balancing the capacity with lines and different models to meet the demand in TEDA Ops.
- Support data analysis and digitalization on production flow and identify valuable insights.
- Support technical project in production with benefit modeling and simulation from capacity and production flow.
- Play as China master on transferring the demand to production execution plan working flow and tools.
- Learn production flow and work with stakeholders on improvements.
- Complete the tasks arranged by department accordingly.
To succeed you must hold:
- Graduate degrees in Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Operations Research, Industry Engineering, Supply Operations Management majors
- Fresh graduates with master’s degrees and less than 3 year of working experience
- Strong skills at Excel, PPT. and other MS Office tools;
- Good analysis skill with capability for big data processing;
- End to end mindset;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent oral and writing English and Mandarin;
This job will be located at TEDA
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: 2021-04-10
Contact details: JUIZ@novozymes.com XLY@novozymes.com
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not
afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility
to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at Novozymes.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.