AIB Market Manager - Franklinton, NC
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about having challenging opportunities in a stimulating environment with ambitious challenges, have strong business acumen and a structured approach? Then you might be our new AIB Market Manager.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new AIB Market Manager
We are looking for an adaptable and results-oriented market-oriented professional with a strong commercial mindset and resourceful attitude. As Market Manager you will drive customer acquisition and engagement to create and land new sales opportunities for the region. This includes implementing account-based marketing to connect more deeply with key customers, identify and develop near-to-market business opportunities across the value chain, as well as go-to-market strategies to reach customers more broadly using digital assets and tools. You will develop a deep understanding of regional market insights and use this knowledge to customize product positioning of our solutions in regional launches, while participating in the implementation of new digital tools, services and platforms.
Welcome to Agriculture and Industrial Biosolutions
You will join the Agriculture & Industrial Biosolutions North America Market Team, and as part of a small, newly-formed team, will work across the broader organization with sales, technical experts, global marketing, digital, communication teams to grow the business.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Working directly with commercial teams to develop and implement account and solution-based marketing to drive cross-selling, new lead generation and lead conversion.
- Building strategies and supporting collateral to more deeply engage existing customers or broadly reach more customers via new paths to market.
- Using analytical skills to develop deep situational understanding (e.g. customer mapping, market research, regulatory landscape) to build strong value propositions for targeted opportunities, while implementing regional product launches and customizing global content.
- Proactively identify and develop new regional market insights to drive sales growth.
- Drive business growth through digital campaigns, digital engagement or channel strategies, in close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Help define, design and execute a truly integrated digital user journey for our customers.
- Engage with customers, industry events and external stakeholders as prioritized to impact growth.
To succeed you must hold:
- A business education (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) and/or a relevant technical education (e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc.).
- Interest for industrial and agricultural applications, understanding how our solutions and benefits are critical for the role.
- High level of curiosity, hands-on drive and ability to get in depth into varied industries.
- Strong analytical and structured approach to problem solving, creative and resourceful in finding ways to overcome ambiguous or incomplete information sets.
- Have well proven business acumen, and strong experience with digital customer acquisition and B2B customer engagement
- Exceptional networking skills to leverage know-how, available insights and establish connections to new external data sources.
- Superuser of Excel, Powerpoint and other standard software.
- Experience editing website(s) (CMS), defining target groups, creating and executing digital campaigns across a variety of channels, developing content and e-commerce, a definite plus.
- Experience with scrum and agile ways of working is an advantage, not a prerequisite
- Fluent spoken and written English is required.
- Ability to travel, if required and when allowed by local policies.
This job will be located at Franklinton, NC
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: April 23rd, 2021 Please send your application online as soon as possible, as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. Please include your CV, Cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply.
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not
afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility
to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at www.novozymes.com/en/careers. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.