Global graduate program application
What if your job was to grow, not just to work
Rethink your potential
Novozymes’ global graduate program
Our graduate positions are announced on an ongoing basis. We recommend you keep yourself updated on new positions by creating a Job Agent.
We will be looking for skilled and motivated applicants who are ready to join Novozymes from September 2023. Your application should be submitted in English.
- A desire and passion to work in a world-leading company within biological solutions
- A creative growth mindset, who thrives on change and focuses on opportunities rather than challenges
- A results-oriented and self-driven individual who inspires and excites others
- A team player that takes pride in finding solutions with others by having ambitions for not only their own success but for the success of the entire team
- A proactive mindset with an eagerness to learn, make an impact and volunteer oneself
- A masters degree or a PhD with top academic achievements*
- Maximum two years of additional work experience after university graduation
- Be ready to re-locate for at least six months of your graduate journey
- Relevant experience during your studies that demonstrates the ability to learn in new environments
- Preferably some global experience from exchange semesters, working or volunteering
- An international mindset and excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English both orally and in writing
*In some regions, we might accept a bachelor degree or a bachelor degree in combination with an MBA. If this is the case, it will appear in the job ad.
Tips & tricks
At Novozymes, we believe in listening to experts and putting their expertise into practice. To help you, we have asked colleagues from our recruitment team to give you their best tips and tricks in writing a graduate application.
- Read the job description carefully and familiarize yourself thoroughly with the job you are applying for
- Your CV and cover letter should be simple and concise
- Prioritize and only include the most important details about yourself and past work experience in your application
- Emphasize why you specifically want to work in Novozymes and customize your application to the job you are applying for
- Elaborate on how your educational background can be useful in your work and what competences you can bring to the table
- Familiarize yourself with Novozymes values and core business areas