Customer Service Associate
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. You will help improve market impact, increase predictability and optimize processes to strengthen and futureproof Novozymes’ competitiveness.
Customer Service Associate, Supply Chain, Bangalore, India
We’re looking for Customer Service Associate to join our customer service team in Bangalore, where we are providing day-to-day professional services to customers and sales in Novozymes. You would be responsible for sales order fulfilment, shipping coordination, data maintenance in SAP/CRM, and ensuring on time delivery to customers, while supporting customers, sales and collaborating with cross functional and international teams on projects.
- Receive customer orders, check stock availability, credit and payment status, and entry order in SAP
- Make delivery and shipments
- Handling Pre-and post-shipment documentation
- Post goods issue base on returned signed delivery notes
- Timely issue customer invoice base on SAP billing
- Follow up order status, shipment, billing, and documentation etc. ensuring customers receive right product, right document and right time
- Monitor the daily Back order list
- Coordinate with Finance for payment adjustment and timely follow-up on Account reconciliation
- Co-ordinate with sales and customers on the payments related issues on Days Sales Outstanding’s
- Support customer complaints handling, goods return and other queries from customers
- Make sure master data correctly and updated timely in SAP/CRM/Customer center
- Follow QMS procedures and SOPs for daily operation.
- Support sales team to establish good relationship with customer.
- Flexible in working shifts.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in international trade, logistics, business or other relevant education background.
- 3-5 years’ professional experience in customer service & logistics function including customer service, order handling and transportation
- Fluent in English language both in writing and oral
- Good communication skill with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with SAP R/3 SD, CRM, MS office and E-commerce
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy
3 to 4 years’ experience, fresher can also apply.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.www.novozymes.com