Head of Public Affairs & Relations, Delhi, India
Pioneering a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Head of Public Affairs and Relation, Delhi, India
Novozymes is looking for an experienced Public Affairs & Relationship Manager to help in creating an enabling environment for Novozymes business, combining policy making and political communication, government relations, media communications, issue management, corporate and social responsibility. This role also aims to influence public policy, build and maintain a strong reputation and find common ground with relevant stakeholders.
This position requires to maintains an overview of the external political landscape and engage political segments that represents an asset in positioning relevant agenda or laying down better policy and legislation, provide statistical and factual information and lobby on issues which could impact upon the Novozymes ability to operate successfully.
This role will also involve the management of a wide spectrum of communication activities including but not limited to PR, internal communication campaigns, community relations and crisis communications.
In this position you need to have
- Broad understanding of rule-making and legislative processes at national level and ability to identify and engage key decision makers within government
- Established record of providing clients with advice that blends government relations experience, expert legislative knowledge and a keen understanding of a client's business objectives
- Proven ability to operate in complex matrix environments
- Responsible for execution of the plan and use agencies appropriately
- Personal presence, communication skills and credibility to effectively interact and influence enterprise management, as well as work with a diverse group of highly motivated professionals
- Integrity and good judgment are extremely important
- 8 to 10 years of government relations experience with government, corporation and/or consulting focused on legislative and regulatory arenas
- Ability to work through complex issues to quickly identify most priority and focus areas
- Strong and sophisticated influencing skills with track record of operating at executive level
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Job Area: Communications and Public Affairs