Marketing Manager for Novozymes’ Water Platform, Bagsværd - DK
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world for those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Marketing Manager for Novozymes’ Water Platform, Bagsværd - Denmark
Novozymes launched a new strategy in June 2019 – better business with biology. One of the growth platforms in the largest business division Household Care and Technical Industries has been identified as the Water Platform. Novozymes invests significantly in R&D and has developed innovative biological solutions for the waste water and biogas industry. The Water Platform business is expected to grow significantly in the coming years.
To accelerate this journey, Novozymes are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to enable the growth of the Water Platform.
You will be responsible for marketing and driving initiatives across the platform, working closely with sales and business development, particularly focusing on marketing strategy, developing pricing guidance and as well as gathering market intelligence.
You will also support product portfolio management and the development and follow-up on must-win-battles. Supporting sales in preparation and engaging with customers and driving digitalization and other key initiatives will also be your responsibility.
The position will report to the Head of the Water Platform and be based in Bagsværd, Denmark, on local employment terms. You will be part of the Marketing & Business Development team which consists of three people.
For an ambitious individual looking to further his/her career in global marketing this is a fantastic opportunity. You will work globally, and the job offers an opportunity to work on one of Novozymes’ new growth opportunities. You must be prepared to travel (approx. 20-40 days per year).
In this position you need to:
- Have a business or technical/biological education at Master level ideally combined with an MBA or similar.
- Have 3+ years of experience in marketing particularly with sales channel strategy and pricing; preferably also international experience.
- Have experience from waste water and/or the biotech sector.
- Be a team player and be able to work independently with responsibility for shaping and driving your own project. You are persistent and can handle many tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus and a positive attitude also in times of changing priorities and uncertainty. You walk the extra mile to make the project succeed.
- Be analytical, structured and possess strong problem-solving skills. You have an operational and pragmatic approach to creating results. You have a high level of drive and are motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work. You must be versatile, being able to bridge commercial opportunities with technical capabilities.
- Be curious and enjoy working in cross-functional, and cross-cultural teams.
- Speak and write English fluently (required). Danish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information about the position, please contact Head of the Water Platform, Jesper Haarh, tel. +45 3077 3782.
Application deadline: 1 October 2019.
Please attach your CV, cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply online.