Sustine® 110 IM
Sustine® 110 IM is a non-specific immobilized lipase that offers cost-efficient recyclability and works well with stereoselective hydrolysis of esters, transesterification and esterification of acids, and acylation of amines.
The biocatalytic properties of Sustine® 110 IM are already being used in the manufacturing of known commercial active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), such as:
- Amino hydroxypiperidine derivatives
It is also used as a catalyst to manufacture key agro intermediates (AIs):
- S-metolachlor and S-dimethenamid – Herbicide intermediate (S)-MOIPA
Other commercial APIs/AIs that use Sustine® 110 IM include:
- Analogues of mevinic acid
- Intermediates in the synthesis of Stagonolide E, Pyrenophorol and Decarestrictin L
- Naphthofurandion derivative
Sustine® 110 IM is identical to the former Novozymes product, Novozym® 435.