How can enzymes help?
Thanks to leftover residue, CIP cycles can take up to three days with industry standard cleaners, hindering production. But there's an easier, more efficient way. Enzymatic cleaners can clean more effectively in less time.
Enzymes, such as proteases, are specially developed to break down specific kinds of soil, such as proteins. Applying these to CIP cleaners can degrade and wash away unwanted clogs more quickly than a non-enzymatic cleaner.
- Degrade residue, leaving equipment easier to clean
- Reduce the re-fouling of the membrane
- Extend the lifetime of the membrane compared to chemicals
- Reduce human health risks with nature-derived ingredients
- Provide a safer clean powered by nature