Novozymes’ websites are owned and controlled by:
Novozymes A/S Krogshoejvej 36
Last updated December 5, 2022
Novozymes makes an effort to offer a transparent website with the content that is most relevant to you. In order to do this, we use technologies that can collect, process and sort information regarding how you and other visitors use www.novozymes.com and the associated sub-domains ("The Website").
What are cookies?
Novozymes is dedicated to creating the best user experience and provide the highest level of service. To do this, we use an array of tools for reporting and analytics that collects information on the users. These cookies are used for statistical and reporting purposes and only use pseudonymous cookies for identification.
Listed below in the section ‘Which cookies does Novozymes use and for which purposes?’ are the cookies that Novozymes uses on the Websites as well as the purpose(s) for using the cookies and their expiry.
First-party cookies and Third-party cookies
When you visit the Websites, cookies may be stored on your device, your computer's hard drive, smartphone, or another electronic device by Novozymes (first-party cookies) or by third parties (third-party cookies).
You can read more about this under "Which cookies does Novozymes use and for what purposes?".
You can choose to block third-party cookies in your browser - as mentioned below, or you may have chosen to do so when you visited the Website the first time. There may be functions on the Website that you cannot use if you choose to block third-party cookies in your browser. You will receive an error message that states how you are able to change your settings for third-party cookies, thus enabling you to complete the desired actions.
Types of cookies
Overall, there are four different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies are required for the running of a website. These cookies enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms.
- Functional cookies allow the website to remember choices you make or information you enter (such as your username, language, or the region you are in).
- Statistical cookies (performance cookies) allow us to analyze the behavior of users on our website so we can count visits and traffic sources to measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see if we can better or ease users’ interaction with the site.
- Marketing cookies (advertising and targeting cookies) are used to deliver adverts on third party websites based on your interests. They also help measure the effectiveness of an advertisement campaign.
These cookies can be broken down into two further sub-types, "temporary" cookies (session-based) and "permanent" cookies. The temporary cookies allow the website to remember a visitor within a website when you move between web pages. This is important when the site functions depending on the user’s activities like using an online webshop, for instance. Session based cookies only last for a session and are thus deleted automatically when you close your web browser.
In contrast, permanent cookies will be stored on your equipment. Permanent cookies delete themselves after a certain period but will be renewed every time you visit the Websites.
How long do cookies survive?
Lifetime of a cookie varies, and you can see the full list of expiry terms for all cookies in the table below. When they expire, they are deleted from your PC. The time when they are scheduled to expire is calculated from the last date you visited the homepage.
How to avoid and delete cookies?
If you do not want Novozymes to place or read cookies on your equipment, you have the possibility of opting out of cookies in your browser, where you can choose which cookies that should be allowed, blocked, or deleted. As user, you need to be aware that the Websites might not function optimally if you delete or block cookies.
You can modify or withdraw your consent to cookies at any time by changing your cookie settings below. Please note that your modification or withdrawal of consent will not delete cookies already placed on your PC.
In case you do not wish to have cookies stored on your PC or if you want your browser to tell you when a cookie is placed, you can easily adjust settings, and remove and manage all cookies installed on your browser by following the instructions from your browser.
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Internet Explorer / Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/da-dk/topic/description-of-cookies-ad01aa7e-66c9-8ab2-7898-6652c100999d)
- Mozilla FireFox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox)
- Safari Desktop (https://support.apple.com/en-en/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac)
- Safari iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch (https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201265)
- Android-browser (https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=1-636586460409191609-3183169074&hl=en&rd=1)
- Android Mobile version (https://discover.hubpages.com/technology/How-to-delete-internet-cookies-on-your-Droid-or-any-Android-device)
- Opera (https://www.opera.com/no/use-cases/clean-browser-and-remove-trackers)
If your browser is not listed above, please do read the documentation from your browser provider to delete and opt-out of cookies in your specific browser.
Here you can change your cookie settings. As far as cookies already placed on your PC, please see above under “How to avoid and delete cookies”.
By phone: +45 4446 0000
By letter to: Novozymes A/S, Krogshoejvej 36, DK-2880 Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Which cookies does Novozymes use and for which purposes?
Listed below are the cookies that Novozymes uses on the Websites as well as the purpose(s) for using the cookies and their expiry.