Novozymes’ websites are owned and controlled by:
This usage information will only be used within Novozymes, and our relevant partners, to increase the quality of content, service, and support for our visitors. Some of this information may be made public from time to time, but only in an aggregate, non-personally identifiable form, such as how many people have visited Novozymes.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information (text files) which are placed on your computer, tablet or other electronic device. A cookie is not a computer program and cannot contain computer viruses. Cookies cannot access, read or modify any other data on your computer.
Novozymes uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) gathers information about our visitors’ use of our website which enables us to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, their geographical location, how long visitors stay on pages, which pages they visit, etc., and we use this information to improve our website.
- Marketo tracks your usage of our website. This allows Novozymes to recognize how and when pages of our website are visited.
- Euroland cookie is used by our Share price provider Euroland, to retain user's sessions. This cookie appears only in Investor pages with shares and stock market information.
- 5p4rk13.com gathers information about our visitors’ interaction with the social media plugin on our front page.
- nz.23video.com gathers information about our visitors’ interaction with videos across Novozymes.com
What are cookies used for?
The cookies tell us which sites and pages you have visited and enable our website to recognize your computer the next time you visit us. Furthermore, the cookies tell us how long you have visited our pages, which geographical area you are visiting from and which search words you have used to find our pages and websites, etc.
By collecting the information gathered by cookies, Novozymes learns how to best tailor our website to our visitors.
How to accept, reject and delete cookies?
You are able to manage the administration of cookies on your computer, including rejection of cookies, through your browser settings.
You can also read more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org which provides a more comprehensive guide to deleting and controlling cookies.
By phone: +45 4446 0000
By letter to: Novozymes A/S, Krogshoejvej 36, DK-2880 Bagsvaerd, Denmark